Monday, February 28, 2011

Little miss Sage updates :)



Though yesterday and today have been pretty much the torrential downpour of the century, the last week or so has been really nice. We even got some snow and nice cold cold (16 degree) weather, which I love. Sage and Brandy are also snow lovers (Brandy being from snowy Alberta). It's always lovely to be around just at dawn to find them frolicking in the fresh snow!

The girls all also enjoyed the afternoon running around the arena the other day, and I snapped some more black and white pictures. Sage, though quite pregnant, reminded everyone that she's still a mustang and took a couple of bucks herself.










Sage's belly is still constantly changing. Some days (like for the past few), she hasn't hardly looked pregnant at all. Then tonight, it's as though she's about to pop. The above pictures were taken on one of those days when she barely looked pregnant. Of course I check her udder every day, and so far no changes. But I still make a point of messing with her belly and udder with my hands so she's well used to handling. It's just a gut feeling, but I'm still thinking end of March/early April. We'll see if I'm right!




No comments:

Post a Comment