Sunday, January 23, 2011

Even more...

Lots of blog updates this weekend, mostly because the weekends are when I have time. :)

Today was not quite as nice a day as yesterday, but Brandy and Sage had a grand, sweaty time running up the gravel path in their pasture to the other barn, into the arena, around the roundpen, and back up to the other barn. (Because Sage living with Gabby didn't work out so well, the two bay troublemakers were back together after a day). She definitely can still run with that belly, though afterwards looked a bit uncomfortable for a few minutes--I imagine that baby got to kicking!

She also got her EHV vaccine before dinner tonight, and she was a very good girl. Same technique as the wormer, and it was done in a few minutes with no stress. I'm so proud of my little girl. She continues to amaze me. I was watching her canter, and even though she's a bit of a moose, she's so effortless and graceful. I can't wait to ride that lovely canter! Someday, after the baby and after we've done a lot more work...

No comments:

Post a Comment